What We Do
We provide a variety of tax services to corporations, partnerships, non-profits and individuals, including tax planning, tax return preparation, and IRS correspondence and representation. We also provide services that range from traditional accounting and bookkeeping, to other consulting services, including business planning, and financial budgets and projections.
We help keep you compliant, by offering personal, business and corporate federal and state tax return preparation, tax planning, IRS assistance and representation, preparation of payroll tax, sales tax and property tax reports.
We help you monitor your business’s financial health and cash flow, by offering periodic accounting and bookkeeping services, payroll and payroll tax management, financial analysis and forecasting, QuickBooks help and set up.
We help you be prepared, by offering assistance with your upcoming audit or review, financial projections and internal controls testing. We help you cut costs by process evaluation and improvement. We help you get your business started by discussing your goals and offering strategic advice on business type or structure, federal and state tax account set-up, help with standard operating procedures.
Why are we different?
- Our well rounded background in business development, tax, audit, and financial reporting, brings a unique point of view and valuable foundation of knowledge to our clients.
- Supporting our clients is not our job, it's our passion. We value every day that we can encourage other business owners and share lessons learned to help achieve their goals and maximize their potential.
- We utilize modern technology to improve efficiencies and accuracy, to provide our clients the best "Bang for their Buck".
Why use a CPA?
- It may seem simple to enter your numbers through an online tax software, but it could cost you hundreds or even thousands to fix any mistakes made, even for simple returns! Not to mention tax dollars left on the table.
- A CPA is a licensed professional that can help guide you through tax planning and preparation, and add value to you individually, your company, as your business grows, or your tax situation gets more complex.
Tax preparation and planning for individuals, corporations, s-corporations, partnerships, non-profit, estate and gift tax, trusts, sales tax, payroll tax, property tax
Monthly, quarterly, or annual accounting and bookkeeping (on site options available), payroll tax deposits, financial statement preparation and analysis, strategic planning
Set up of accounts, vendors and customers, recording daily activities, bank feeds and reconciliations, payroll, and QuickBooks accounting and report review
Assistance with writing and testing of
internal controls and standard operating
IRS audit assistance, representation,
tax notice response, penalty abatement,
amended tax return
Audit and review consulting, entity selection and restructuring, financial and retirement planning, financial projections and budget
Stefanie Martinez, CPACPA and Business Advisor
Stefanie Martinez is the founder and director of this CPA office in
the Clear Lake Area. Stefanie earned her Bachelors of
Accounting and Finance, and Masters of Accounting
from University of Houston - Clear Lake.
Heather SheeneSenior Tax Associate
Heather is a Tax Senior here at the firm. Heather has a Bachelor's in
English from the University of Houston, she is also a QuickBooks Certified
ProAdvisor and ProConnect Tax expert.
Julie Mikel, CPACPA and Tax Advisor
Julie attended the University of St. Thomas in Houston where she earned her Bachelors and Masters of
Business Administration in Accounting. She has many years of experience as a Tax Accountant
and received her CPA license in 2003.
Please contact us for more information. Feel free to call or text the number below and we will get back to you!
We are currently working normal business hours, but office visits are by appointment only.